- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We’ve seen Daisy Ridley and John Boyega post reactions to the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer online since the trailer’s official release Monday evening, but one more star of the new movie has shared their response on social media — and, if anything, it’s even more over-the-top.
Posted to the “Star Wars Movies” Instagram account, the brief video shows fan-favorite newcomer BB-8 get a chance to see the new trailer and almost loses its head in response. (Many fans undoubtedly know exactly how you feel, BB-8.)
It isn’t the “real” BB-8, of course — instead, it’s a miniature re-creation of events starring Sphero’s app-controlled toy version of the newcomer to the Star Wars saga, an iPhone and some well-placed napkins. But as a dual capper to, and parody of, the response videos released so far, it’s spot on.
Of course, if Lucasfilm (or any enterprising fans) wants to let us see Chewbacca, R2-D2 or any other non-human characters watching the video for the “first” time, it’s unlikely that anyone would complain too loudly.
A video posted by Star Wars Movies (@starwarsmovies) on
Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be released Dec. 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Universal Music Group