- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The forthcoming release of The Mandalorian on Disney+ has Star Wars fans remembering just how much they love the design of The Empire Strikes Back’s favorite bounty hunter, Boba Fett. This is a trend that Hasbro is perfectly prepared to embrace with the latest addition to its deluxe Black Series line of merchandise and accessories, announced at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con.
The Star Wars: The Black Series Boba Fett Premium Electronic Helmet was unveiled at Comic-Con on Friday afternoon, offering fans the most realistic, movie-accurate replica of the bounty hunter’s headgear yet.
The Electronic Helmet includes interior padding, adjustable fit and flip-down viewfinder with flashing LED lights as well as an illuminated range finder HUD. All that’s missing is a jetpack that cruelly misfires at the slightest provocation. Retailing at $119.99, the helmet is available for preorder from 5:30p.m., Saturday, July 20, at HasbroPulse.com, and will be available spring 2020. Until then, look at some of the teaser shots below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tick... Tick... Boom!
The Eyes of Tammy Faye