- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Boyega does a mean impression.
The Star Wars star debuted his version of the Pinocchio character from Shrek during Wednesday’s Good Morning America, at the suggestion of Daisy Ridley. “That was more of a gingerbread man,” noted Boyega.
As for Ridley’s hidden talent, she loves to sing and hopes to be on Broadway someday. In the meantime, she’ll start a new degree in January, she noted.
Besides Harrison Ford, Ridley and Boyega have also seen the closely guarded film. Boyega, visibly excited, said, “There’s such a great balance between the new generation and the old. Full of action, full of passion and it’s quite emotional.”
Ridley, with Star Wars being her first movie ever, said she cried on the way to the airport after the screening. “It’s the first time I’ve ever really seen myself do something, so I look forward to seeing it again.”
And for young female fans, Ridley also added, “If I had a little sister, I would be so pleased for her to see the film.”
Star Wars: Episode VII — The Force Awakens hits theaters Dec. 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day