- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Star Wars: The Last Jedi comes out on Blu-ray next month and it is going to be packed fuller than the Mos Eisley Cantina with extra features.
To start, the disk will feature 14 deleted scenes.
No clues were given about what the scenes may be, but director Rian Johnson said in previous interviews he cut a lot out of the film for time and pace.
In addition to the deleted portions, the Blu-ray will have two behind-the-scenes featurettes: “The Director and the Jedi” and “Balance of the Force.”
The first feature will focus on Johnson’s journey making the film and the second will discuss Johnson’s interpretation of the film, which polarized fans.
The disk will also feature three scene breakdowns, including one focused on Snoke.
The Last Jedi digital release drops March 13 and the Blu-ray comes out March 27.
NEW: #TheLastJedi digital release drops March 13, on disc March 27. (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray with Dolby Vision and Atmos? Yes, please.) PLUS: Behind-the-scenes documentaries (yay!) and 14 DELETED SCENES! More details below: pic.twitter.com/QETUWUQJr8
— Clayton Sandell (@Clayton_Sandell) February 20, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day