- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Star Wars is over. Or, at least, the latest episode is.
Director Rian Johnson took to Instagram to reveal that postproduction on Star Wars: The Last Jedi has officially been completed, 19 months after shooting began.
Accompanying a shot of the postproduction team on the movie, Johnson wrote, “Aaaand that’s a wrap on the hardest working post production team in the galaxy. Going to miss sitting in dark rooms with these goobers.”
It’s also a wrap of Johnson sharing Instagram teases of the postproduction process on the movie, which have included shots of explosions, space bears and important editorial discussions about floors. With three months remaining before the movie’s release — and only one trailer to go on so far — they’ve provided necessary speculation fuel for the hard-core fan base.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi will be released Dec. 15. Johnson’s Instagram image is below.
A post shared by Rian Johnson (@riancjohnson) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day