- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Force is with fans who just can’t wait until Force Friday to see the new range of Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys and action figures, with the launch Wednesday afternoon of an 18-hour YouTube stream for the merchandising effort.
Featuring broadcasts from 15 locations around the world, the event is anchored by Anthony Carboni and Star Wars social media guru Andi Gutierrez, showcasing some of the products expected to rake in up to $5 billion within their first year of release, according to some analysts.
The products showcased during the marathon broadcast will be released to retailers during Force Friday, a daylong promotion for Force Awakens-related merchandise at the end of this week that will include a number of events from retail partners including Amazon, Target and Toys-R-Us.
Watch the live stream below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day