- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Look he so old to young eyes?
Star Wars: The Last Jedi will be out on Blu-ray soon, and some of the special features packed on the disk have started to trickle out online.
A really special moment posted on Monday showed the first time Mark Hamill saw Frank Oz working his Yoda puppet during production.
Hamill gets a little emotional over the scene — and it makes total sense. He and the Jedi Master (puppet or not) have some serious history together.
“Oh my God,” Hamill says as he looks on with director Rian Johnson. “It’s really getting to me.”
Oz becomes aware Hamill is watching, and the two old friends embrace.
“I am still jealous he hasn’t aged a day,” Hamill quips.
The Last Jedi is out on Blu-ray March 27. Among the special features, the disk will showcase 14 deleted scenes.
Mark Hamill getting emotional upon seeing yoda is precious pic.twitter.com/89vxVbn6v8
— Star Wars Legacy (@theswlegacy) March 12, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day