- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Even in a galaxy far, far away, there is bound to be some cussing.
At Star Wars Celebration in Florida over the weekend, among the many exhibitions was one hosted by John Knoll, chief creative officer at Industrial Light & Magic.
In the panel, Knoll showed unused footage from A New Hope, which included an apparently never-before-seen outtake of Angus MacInnes, playing Gold Leader, dropping an F— bomb when he flubbed a line.
“A f—. I’m sorry,” MacInnes said in the footage posted on YouTube by The Cinema Realm.
Other rare footage in that same exhibition included a longer shot of Leia’s (Carrie Fisher) exchange with Grand Moff Tarkin (Peter Cushing) when he gives the order for the Death Star to destroy Alderaan.
“And you call yourselves human,” Leia seethes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Melvin Van Peebles