- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tickets are now on sale for Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, an immersive experience that will debut at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando on Dec. 16 and Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim on Jan. 5. Tickets are $29.95 and the experience lasts roughly 30 minutes.
In Secrets of the Empire — created by Lucasfilm and its immersive content creation unit ILMxLAB with location-based immersive entertainment firm The Void — guests wear virtual reality headsets and walk untethered through sets and use props to experience a Star Wars-themed adventure. In the story, groups of four teams will go undercover as Stormtroopers to capture Imperial intelligence vital to the budding rebellion’s survival.
Development of this project was announced in August.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day