- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Attendees to next month’s Star Wars Celebration Europe might find themselves getting a sneak peek at the future awaiting a galaxy far, far away, with the announcement that Star Wars: Episode VIII director Rian Johnson and Han Solo Star Wars Story directors Chris Miller and Phil Lord will be appearing together as part of a panel at the event.
The directors will join Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy, svp development Kiri Hart and Star Wars Story Group executive Pablo Hidalgo for Sunday’s “Future Filmmakers Panel,” it was revealed during the weekly Star Wars Show YouTube series. (Watch the episode below.)
Described as “an informal conversation,” the panel was teased by host Peter Townley as potentially containing “a glimpse of what the future of the Star Wars galaxy holds.” Such as a name for the as-yet-untitled Han Solo movie, perhaps … ? Or maybe even some details about what to expect from Episode VIII?
Kennedy was already confirmed for the three-day event, with Rogue One: A Star Wars Story director Gareth Edwards, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher also slated to appear. Celebration Europe runs July 15-17 at the ExCel London Exhibition Center.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day