- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stephanie Denton has been hired to head up international sales and acquisitions for Indomina Releasing.
A 20-year veteran, Denton was president of international sales and distribution at leading outfits including Lionsgate International, Lakeshire Entertainment Group, Graham King’s Initial Entertainment Group and Bold Films.
Most recently, Denton headed up sales and business development for the L.A. office of Toronto-based Animation Studio, Arc Productions.
At Indomina, she’ll oversee all aspects of Indomina’s growing international sales operations. Rob Williams continues to handle all acquistions for the company’s domestic releasing arm.
Denton’s hire was announced by Indomina vice chairman and CEO Jasbinder Singh Mann.
Indomina’s sales slate include Ice-T’s Something from Nothing: The Art of Rap, Burt Layton’s thriller The Imposter and the music-themed Filly Brown, all of which were acquired at this year’s Sundance Film Festival and will be launched to foreign buyers at the Cannes film market in May.
Additional international sales titles include A Fantastic Fear of Everything, starring Simon Pegg, The Bounty Hunter, horror film Enter Nowhere and Tiny Furniture.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Ellen DeGeneres Show