- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first teaser for Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview, a full-length documentary that includes unseen footage from an interview Steve Jobs had done in 1995, has surfaced on the web.
The Lost Interview, from an interview Bob Cringely conducted for the PBS miniseries Triumph of the Nerds, will make its way to Landmark theaters across the country starting Nov. 16.
Some of Jobs’ quips in the minute-and-a-half teaser:
“The only problem with Microsoft is, they just have no taste.”
“We were on a mission from God to save Apple.”
“I don’t care about being right, I just care about success.”
“Us two, we didn’t know much. We can build a little thing that can control a giant thing.”
“The way that we’re going to wratch it up, our species, is to take the best and to spread it around everybody, so everybody grows up with better things.”
“They actually sent someone to wake up the pope and then we broke out laughing and they realized it wasn’t Henry Kissinger.”
Jobs, who died in October at the age of 56, co-founded Apple with Steve Wozniak in 1976 and left the company in 1985. Jobs later returned in 1997.
Watch the teaser below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day