- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Steven Yeun is in talks for Jordan Peele’s latest directorial effort at Universal.
The Oscar nominee will join Keke Palmer in the feature, which has already been given a July 22, 2022, release date.
Plot details are being kept under wraps for the project. Peele will also produce alongside Ian Cooper for their Monkeypaw Productions, which has an exclusive five-year deal with Universal. Under that pact, Peele most recently released the thriller Us, which grossed over $250 million at the global box office.
Yeun, repped by CAA, recently made history as the first Asian American actor to be nominated for an Academy Award for best lead actor for his work in Lee Isaac Chung’s Minari.
His upcoming projects include reteaming with Minari studio A24 on feature Humans, where he will star opposite Richard Jenkins and Amy Schumer, and series Beef, co-starring Ali Wong.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day