- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sony Computer Entertainment America is launching VidZone, an ad-supported streaming music video service now available on the PlayStation 3.
Gamers can access VidZone on their PS3 system by installing the free VidZone app. The app is supported by both major industry labels and more than 7,500 independent labels, and lets users browse a catalog of music videos from artists including Justin Timberlake, Pink, Chris Brown and David Guetta.
Users can choose from genre-based zones, and create playlists, their own “zones” and VidZone TV channels. Users can also share music videos via Facebook or through the VidZone app.
“VidZone is not just about giving music fans access to thousands of music videos, but offering a completely interactive and personalized music video experience,” said Adrian Workman, CEO of VidZone.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
San Sebastian International Film Festival
They Cloned Tyrone