- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Moore has served as executive vp since the studio launched in 2017. “Keri has been with STX since the beginning and is incredibly deserving of this expanded role,” Adam Fogelson, chairman of the STXfilms Motion Picture Group, said in a statement.
Moore is currently overseeing marketing for a slate that includes Queenpins, The Marsh King’s Daughter, American Sole, The Godmother, Muscle and Violence of Action, starring Chris Pine.
“I feel extraordinarily fortunate to be surrounded by such a talented, creative, passionate marketing group and I look forward to collaborating further with the team in this new role,” Moore added in her own statement.
She previously held senior creative positions at major studios including Warner Bros. and Universal Pictures, in addition to working at creative advertising agencies like Open Road and Aspect Ratio.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day