- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Quentin Tarantino may not be directing a comic book movie anytime soon, but for fans wondering what it could be like, here’s your answer.
Loot Crate has released a trailer teaming the best of the director’s characters. In a parody of the Suicide Squad trailer, Tarantino (played by Eric Satterberg) is tasked to assemble a team to battle evil forces in the sinister land of Germany. Characters being gathered for Tarantino’s squad include Jewels Wingfield (Pulp Fiction), The Bride (Kill Bill), Django Freeman (Django Unchained), Gogo Yubari (Kill Bill) and Lt. Aldo Raine (Inglourious Basterds).
The trailer is edited and shot to feel like a mixture of a grindhouse film mixed with Suicide Squad through the blender of Tarantino’s vision.
Below is the Loot Crate trailer side by side with the Suicide Squad trailer.
Though there may be no DC or Marvel in Tarantino’s future, last year the director revealed that he once considered tackling a Luke Cage film. The Marvel hero will make his entrance into the Marvel Cinematic Universe in September with his own Netflix show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day