- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Webber and Chloe Sevigny are attached to star in director Adam Bhala Lough’s indie drama Panarea. Jim Jarmusch is executive producing.
The film follows a young married couple with intimacy issues who find themselves vacationing on an exotic Italian island where their commitment will be tested.
The script was written by Adam Mansbach, author of the New York Times bestseller Go the F*ck to Sleep. Panarea will go into production this summer.
Mangusta Productions’ Sol Tryon and Giancarlo Canavesio, and Mike S. Ryan are producing.
Webber wrote and directed Sundance drama The End of Love, which premiered on Saturday at Library Center Theatre. He also stars in the film about an actor who must raise his son alone after the death of the child’s mother.
Webber also appears in Sundance comedies Save The Date and For A Good Time, Call…, which sold to Focus Features Tuesday morning for roughly $2 million.
In Panarea, Webber will play Paul, an American struggling with what it means to be a man. His wife, Linnea, is played by Sevigny.
Webber is represented by Innovative Artists and Ira Schreck at Schreck Rose Dapello Adams & Hurwitz. Sevigny is repped by WME and Danny Sussman at Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Email: Daniel.Miller@THR.com; Jay.Fernandez@THR.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day