- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On the eve of the Sundance Film Festival, Lejo Pet has joined newly launched distribution company Exclusive Reaching as vp acquisitions.
The hire was announced by Matt Brodlie, head of acquisitions at Exclusive Releasing, a division of Exclusive Media. The duo will be in Park City for the duration of Sundance, looking for available titles across all platforms.
Pet, who will report to Brodlie, arrives from Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, where he was a director. He was involved in buying titles including Robot & Frank. Before SPWA, he was at Screen Gems.
“I have been a huge fan of Lejo and have seen his career blossom over the years to become one of the top acquisition executives in the industry,” Brodlie said.
Exclusive Media co-chairmen Nigel Sinclair and Guy East launched Exclusive Releasing in 2012 with plans to theatrically distribute between three and four wide and platform releases a year, including select Exclusive Media-produced films as well as third-party titles.
At Paramount, Brodlie ran the worldwide acquisitions group, overseeing domestic and international acquisitions and local-language productions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day