- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olsen joins the previously cast Robert De Niro, Sigourney Weaver and Cillian Murphy in what she describes as a “thriller about paranormal activity.” A psychology junkie, Olsen sparked to the project after “reading script after script after script.”
“Robert plays a world renowned psychic and Sigourney is a psychology professor, and I play her student,” says Olsen. “Cillian Murphy is my love interest, though that’s not a huge part of the story.” READ: Elizabeth Olsen Q & A.
The Gersh-repped Olsen, who is currently studying psychology at New York University, will take another break from school to shoot the film, which is currently in pre-production and is being funded primarily by investors in Cortes’ native Spain. The Barcelona-based Versus Entertainment also produced Buried.
“I’m so lucky that school is always there for me when I take these little breaks,” says Olsen, who also appears in the Sundance premiere Silent House. “But my education is always a priority.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day