- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
UTA has signed first-time feature director JT Mollner, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
The movie stars Chad Michael Murray as an outlaw who, fleeing from a bounty hunter (Luke Wilson), hides out in a frontier family’s home and falls in love with their youngest daughter (Francesca Eastwood). “It’s an ultraviolent home-invasion thriller set in the Old West with a feminist twist,” said Mollner when he and his cast stopped by THR’s Sundance lounge during the fest.
Mollner’s previous short films include Flowers in December, Henry John and the Little Bug and The Red Room, which have been picked up by Shorts International for worldwide release.
Mollner continues to be repped by manager Nick Terry at Center & James and attorney Michael Golland at Hamrick & Evans.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tonight Show