- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wolverine never was much of a team player, but that didn’t stop him from butting in to Sunday’s big game.
The Logan Super Bowl spot shows off what’s being billed as Hugh Jackman’s final time playing the clawed mutant. It’s safe to say, “Amazing Grace” has never been used quite like this.
Logan, from director James Mangold, also stars Patrick Stewart as Prof. X, Dafne Keen as a young mutant named Lara (whose action chops are on display heavily in this look) and Boyd Holbrook as the villain Donald Pierce.
Logan hits theaters March 3.
On Monday morning, the film posted a one-minute scene to its official Twitter account, providing an early look at how Jackman’s Wolverine handles a standoff. Watch below.
You know the drill. LOGAN. 3.3.17 pic.twitter.com/0Ra1A4zzgQ
— Hugh Jackman (@RealHughJackman) February 6, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day