- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Which celebrity has been part of the most awkward interview?
It’s hard to answer, after watching the World Wide Interweb’s new supercut of unforgettable, cringeworthy chats, including when Samuel L. Jackson was mistaken for Laurence Fishburne (“We may be all black and famous, but we all don’t look alike!”) and when Jerry Seinfeld had to correct Larry King about the “cancellation” of Seinfeld.
Note to journalists: Be sure to research things accurately, like John Cusack‘s career before asking him about a previous film, and be able to take a joke when speaking with a comedian like Joan Rivers, who otherwise will walk out of your interview.
Watch the video below, which also includes media snafus with Mel Gibson, Denzel Washington, Joaquin Phoenix, Quentin Tarantino, Jennifer Aniston, Amy Schumer and Meg Ryan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day