- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio will make her big-screen debut with Paramount’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2. (She did have a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it cameo in Casino Royale, but TMNT 2 will mark her first speaking role.)
Ambrosia and TMNT star Will Arnett were photographed kissing at a New York Knicks game on March 25. But the lip-lock didn’t signal a new couple. Instead, the pair were filming a scene for the sequel. Ambrosia will play herself and the love interest of Arnett’s character in the film.
Dave Green is directing from a screenplay by Josh Appelbaum and André Nemec (Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol).
Ambrosio, a Brazilian supermodel best known as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, has also appeared in episodes of Gossip Girl and Entourage.
She is repped by Stone Village Management, DNA Models and attorney Michael Williams of Frankfurt Kurnit.
Paramount has scheduled the film for June 3, 2016, release.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tonight Show