- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
YouTube and Roadside Attractions are partnering for the release of Susan Sarandon-starrer Viper Club.
Maryam Keshavarz directed the drama that follows Helen (Sarandon), a veteran emergency room nurse secretly struggling to free her grown son, a foreign war correspondent, from capture by a terrorist group. After running into roadblocks with government agencies, she discovers a clandestine community of journalists, philanthropists and advocates who might be able to help her.
The movie, which will premiere at the upcoming Toronto Film Festival, also stars Matt Bomer, Lola Kirke and Edie Falco. Keshavarz co-wrote the feature with Jonathan Mastro. Anna Gerb, Neal Dodson, and J.C. Chandor produced.
Roadside will release Viper Club in theaters Oct. 26. The movie will then hit YouTube Premium in 2019.
Howard Cohen negotiated the deal to acquire the film for Roadside Attractions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day