- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Sylvester Stallone on Tuesday shared a new look at Rambo: Last Blood — and the preview was intense.
The iconic star first released the new trailer via Instagram.
“He did not start it, but he will end it,” Stallone wrote in the caption.
Along with all the action, the trailer shows glimpses of parallels from the original Rambo film, 1982’s First Blood and 1985’s Rambo: First Blood Part II.
The 73-year-old Stallone shows he still has it, showcasing his physique and mastery of those classic Rambo weapons, such as the bow.
Last Blood also stars Paz Vega, Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Adrianna Barraza, Yvette Monreal and Joaquin Cosio.
The Lionsgate film opens Sept. 20.
Watch the new trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Helen Mirren Brings Environmental Message to Italy’s Ora! Festival and Warns: “Misogyny Is Always Lurking”
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Review: Seventh Installment Is Comfort Food for Fans
Adam Devine and Pierce Brosnan Team Up After a Bank Robbery in Netflix’s ‘The Out-Laws’ Trailer
The Little Mermaid
Box Office: ‘The Little Mermaid’ Gets Doused in China, South Korea After Racist Backlash