- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sylvester Stallone plays a guy who loves to read and paint (no, that’s not a joke) in the new trailer for the ensemble drama Reach Me.
Stallone stars as Gerald, one of several people who are brought together by a mysterious self-help book. The book has a lot of fans, but no one seems to know who wrote it.
In one heated scene, Gerald uses a paint-related metaphor to help his friend change his life. It may be the first time that the term “finger painting” has ever been used as an insult.
Lauren Cohan (The Walking Dead), Kyra Sedgwick, Thomas Jane, Kevin Connolly, Nelly, Terry Crews and Tom Sizemore round out the eclectic cast. John Herzfeld wrote and directed. Stallone could use a hit, as his most recent flick, Expendables 3, underperformed this summer.
Millennium Entertainment releases the film theatrically and on VOD on Nov. 21.
Read more Stallone Blames Schwarzenegger for His Most Regrettable Roles
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day