- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A trio of agents are exiting WME.
Tanya Cohen, Simon Faber, and Solco Schuit are exiting to become managers or manager-producers, according to multiple sources. Their final destinations have not been made clear.
Cohen, who has been with WME since 2015 after previously being at Verve, is rumored to be segueing to recently launched Range Media, the upstart management company started bv former agents of WME, CAA, and UTA. Range Media did not immediately respond for comment. Cohen’s client list includes Elizabeth Chomko, Gabriela Cowpertwwaite, and Jennifer Yuh Nelson, among others.
Faber and Scuitt are said to be partnering for a management-production initiative. Faber is a longtime agent at WME and reps Nomadland filmmaker Chole Zhao, Destin Daniel Cretton, Jack Antonoff, Jason Fuchs, Rick Famuyiwa, and Pharell Wiliams.
Schuit has clients such as Honey Boy director Alma Har’El, Corin Hardy, Lars Klevberg, among others.
Cohen and Schuit were also both recently made partners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day