- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s time to use turtle power for a good cause.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 is giving fans a chance to win a role in the upcoming film, thanks to a charity contest from Omaze. The winner and a friend will be flown to the set, put up in a four-star hotel, have a chance to meet the cast and get a walk-on role in the film.
The contest benefits The Giving Back Fund, which provides philanthropic consulting and management to athletes entertainers. Omaze has become a favorite among stars wishing to hold charity contests. Robert Downey Jr.‘s campaign offering a trip to the Avengers: Age of Ultron premiere holds the record as the highest-earning contest for an individual (more than $2 million raised), while the Star Wars campaign to visit the Force Awakens set raised the most money to date overall (more than $4 million).
Paramount Pictures’ upcoming Ninja Turtles film once again stars Megan Fox as April O’Neil and includes Arrow’s Stephen Amell as Casey Jones. Dave Green is directing the Michael Bay-produced film, which is set for a June 3, 2016, release.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Top Gun: Maverick