- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This summer, the streets of New York will once again be safer for all but evil ninjas, mutated street gangs and pizza slices, with a new trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows debuting during Sunday’s Super Bowl 50.
The follow-up to 2014’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles big-screen reboot doesn’t just bring Megan Fox, Will Arnett and William Fichtner back from the earlier film — not to mention Johnny Knoxville, Noel Fisher, Alan Ritchson and Jeremy Howard as the Turtles themselves, and Tony Shalhoub as the voice of their wizened rat sensei, Splinter — but it introduces other fan-favorite characters from the long-lived comic book and cartoon franchise, including Casey Jones (Arrow‘s Stephen Amell) and villainous henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady (Gary Anthony Williams and Stephen “Sheamus” Farrelly).
Dave Green takes over for Jonathan Liebseman as director of the second installment, with Michael Bay remaining on board as producer alongside Andrew Form, Bradley Fuller, Scott Mednick and Galen Walker.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will be released June 3.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day