- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joseph Rusnak, who helmed The 13th Floor, is sitting behind the camera for the $10 million production, currently shooting in Alaska.
Julian Morris, who appeared in ABC’s short-lived drama My Generation, is also in the movie.
The story centers on a veteran detective and a questionable television psychic who will stop at nothing to find a missing child.
Polo is playing Voight’s daughter and the mother of the child.
Steven Paul is producing the movie, part of his company’s deal with Anchor Bay Films to jointly produce, finance and acquire films with budgets from $2 million-$30 million for at least two years.
Polo, repped by Gersh and Bob McGowan, reprises her role as Pam Focker in Little Fockers, Universal’s latest entry in the successful Meet the Parents series. The movie opens Dec. 22. The actress is recurring on Law & Order: L.A. in as Skeet Ulrich’s wife.
Mulroney, repped by ICM and Jackoway Tyerman Wertheimer Austen Mandelbaum Morris & Klein, recently wrapped Red State, Kevin Smith’s latest flick, about a villainous preacher. Mulroney starred in NBC’s pilot of The Rockford Files remake, although the show wasn’t picked up to series.
Morris is repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
People's Choice Awards