- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Well, it’s true: Stormtroopers are the worst shots.
The Fort Worth, Texas, Police Department on Friday posted an epic recruitment video with some help from a galaxy far, far away.
In the video, which runs about a minute and a half and is really well done, a senior officer tries to teach a random stormtrooper how to shoot. Needless to say, as in all the Star Wars films, the trooper can’t hit the broadside of a barn.
“The Galactic Empire’s second attempt at getting into the next Fort Worth Police Academy class,” wrote the department, along with information on how to apply for a position.
The video, which was posted around 9 a.m. PT, already has more than 400,000 views.
There are some funny moments of back and forth between the officer and the trooper, and the graphics are good. And, of course, Vader makes a small appearance.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day