- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tom Cunha, Adam Kersh and Jean McDowell are partnering to form a new marketing firm called Brigade.
Based in New York, the company will focus on traditional publicity, digital marketing and creative.
Kersh, formerly a publicist for Lionsgate and 42 West Public Relations, will head up the traditional publicity division including films, filmmakers, festivals and talent representation.
Cunha, who headed up the interactive division of Mammoth and also worked in digital marketing at MGM and Fox, and McDowell, who has worked for Rock the Vote, Lionsgate’ and Special Ops Media, will oversee the digital marketing division. It will concentrate on publicity, promotions, social media and media planning as well as promotional web sites, banner ads and viral applications.
Brigade’s initial client list includes Anchor Bay, CBS Television, Elephant Eye, Film Buff / Cinetic Rights Management, IFC Films, Lionsgate, MPI Media Group, Phase 4 Films, Relativity Films, Roadside Attractions, Screen Media, Sony Pictures Classics and Universal Pictures.
Brigade is headquartered in New York with account execs and support staff in N.Y. and L.A.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day