- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Goldcrest Films has acquired the international sales rights to the thriller Come and Find Me, starring Aaron Paul and Annabelle Wallis.
The UK sales outfit will start selling writer-director Zack Whedon’s feature debut at the Toronto Film Festival, with WME handling domestic sales. Whedon, a brother of Josh Whedon, has screenwriting and producing credits on the TV series Halt and Catch Fire and Red Road.
Currently shooting in Vancouver, Come and Find Me features David (Paul) tracking down his missing girlfriend after realizing she is not who she claimed to be. Paul, who played Jesse Pinkman for five seasons on AMC’s Breaking Bad, has other recent film credits that include Triple 9, Fathers and Daughters as well as Exodus: Gods and Kings.
Come and Find Me initially appeared on the 2012 Black List and is produced by Brian Kavanaugh-Jones for Automatik Entertainment, Leon Clarance for Motion Picture Capital and Chris Ferguson for Oddfellows Entertainment. Laure Vaysse and Jo Monk will executive produce.? ?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day