- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress had to be helped to her car after appearing so inebriated that she couldn’t walk out on her own during InStyle’s annual glitzy bash (in partnership with the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and presented this year by Max Mara) during the Toronto International Film Festival at the Windsor Arms Hotel.
“She was embarrassing herself,” says one reveler. “I felt bad for her.”
Word that Eastwood had to be escorted out spread through the bash after midnight. Blame it on demands of the job? “Francesca has been bombarded with fans since her arrival at the Toronto airport,” a source at the party tells THR. “They were waiting outside the event last night and a publicist friend kindly saw her safely to the car. She 100 percent left on her own free will with the group she arrived with.”
The actress, 22, was in Toronto for the world premiere of NBC’s Heroes Reborn, screened as part of the festival’s inaugural primetime program. Eastwood has had a busy run lately, signing on for multiple projects, including the recently announced Outlaws and Angels alongside Chad Michael Murray and Luke Wilson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day