- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tika Sumpter and Jamie Lee Curtis will star in the Chicago-set political thriller The Pages.
The movie follows a former top U.S. security adviser (Sumpter) who is threatened by associates from her dark past, including a steely politician (Jamie Lee Curtis). The Pages is a female-fronted story of obsession, collusion and hopeful redemption.
Ben Tavassoli will also star in the indie feature from writer-director Joe Chappelle, whose credits include episodes of Chicago Fire, Fringe, CSI: Miami and The Wire.
Corrado Mooncoin, a Chicago-based independent film and TV production company, will produce The Pages, which begins principal photography this week. CAA is handling film rights.
Sumpter most recently played a young Michelle Obama in Southside With You and is set for David Lowery’s The Old Man and the Gun. She currently stars in Tyler Perry’s OWN series The Haves and the Have Nots.
Curtis was last seen on the second season of Ryan Murphy’s horror-comedy series Scream Queens.
Sumpter is repped by WME and Brookside. Curtis is repped by CAA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day