- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Call Me By Your Name collaborators Timothée Chalamet and Luca Guadagnino are circling a reunion for the coming-of-age horror story Bones & All.
Taylor Russell is in talks to lead the Guadagnino directed movie, which would also star Chalamet. The project does not yet have a distributor but filmmakers are hoping for an April or May start date.
The project is based on the novel of the same name by Camille DeAngelis, which follows Maren Yearly on a cross-country trip as she searches for the father she’s never met in an attempt to understand why she has the urge to kill and eat the people that love her.
Dave Kajganich, who worked with Guadagnino on A Bigger Splash, penned the screenplay.
Guadagnino recently released the HBO series We Are Who We are, while Chalamet has two films— The French Dispatch and Dune— due out this year. Russell, who broke out in feature Waves, recently wrapped production on the final season of Lost In Space.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day