- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Featuring dinosaurs, Nazis and Albert Einstein with a machine gun, Titan Comics new series Chronos Commandos: Dawn Patrol offers a potentially fun time-traveling wallop.
The creator-owned five-issue mini-series launches in July from ‘2000AD’ artist Stuart Jennett.
The alternate history story imagines the course of World War II altered when the Allies and Nazis develop “time-diving technology” than can bring dinosaurs to the present. Jennett centers his story on a cigar-chomping Allied sergeant and his misfit crew who fight to counter the Nazi’s time incursions.
“Chronos Commandos: Dawn Patrol is my unapologetic love letter to a childhood obsessed with WWII, dinosaurs and anything sci-fi and fantasy related — movies, comic books and pulp novels,” said Jennett in a statement.
The series features digitally painted art and will be the first title to debut in the relaunched Titan Comics line.
“Chronos Commandos was the perfect project to anchor our new Titan Comics line, said Titant senior editor Steve White. “The digitally-painted art is beautiful, bloody and bullet-ridden in all the right places, and the story is a perfect mix of pulp and post-modern action.
See exclusive art from the series below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day