- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cult series Alien Legion is set to return later this month for the first time in over two decades, and The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive debut of the trailer for the first issue of Titan Comics’ Alien Legion: Uncivil War.
Originally created in 1984 for Marvel Entertainment’s Epic imprint, Alien Legion focuses on the future military unit Froce Nomad, analogous to the French Foreign Legion. In addition to multiple series from Marvel, the characters have also appeared in collected editions from Dark Horse Comics. The series was licensed for development by Disney and producer Jerry Bruckheimer in 2009.
Uncivil War sees original creator Carl Potts teaming with writer Chuck Dixon and artist Larry Stroman for the first new Alien Legion material since 1993 (Both Dixon and Stroman have their own close ties with the project, having worked on the second volume of the series from Marvel Comics in the late 1980s, as well as two subsequent miniseries).
The first issue of the series will be available in comic stores and digitally June 25, but before then, Titan Comics has released a trailer for Uncivil War to introduce the line-up of the legion—and fire a shot across the bow of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy in the process. Watch below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Top Gun: Maverick