- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stand-up comedian-turned-actor T.J. Miller is in negotiations to join the cast of Transformers 4, Paramount and Michael Bay’s latest installment of the movies based on the Hasbro toy line.
Mark Wahlberg is the name leading the human cast, which includes Nicola Peltz as his daughter, Jack Reynor as her race car-driving boyfriend, as well as Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer and Sophia Myles.
Miller will play Walhberg’s best friend, a fellow mechanic.
The movie will shoot around the U.S. and China this summer.
Miller is currently shooting Gold Circle’s Search Party — his first toplining gig — and his pilot, the Mike Judge comedy Silicon Valley, was just picked up to series by HBO.
He can be seen starring in Fox’s The Goodwin Games with other credits including comedies Get Him to the Greek and Our Idiot Brother.
He is repped by WME, 3 Arts Entertainment, and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day