- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Todd Stashwick, Audrey Marie Anderson, and Alexa Lydon has been set to star in Mockingbird, the Blumhouse thriller being made by Universal.
The project falls under the micro-budget film label run by Jason Blum; the production banner has a first look deal with Universal. Blum is producing with Adrienne Biddle, Marc Platt, Adam Siegel and Bryan Bertino. Bertino is directing the movie, which will begin shooting April in Los Angeles.
The project, formerly known as Red Balloons, tells the story a couple ( who are given a camera and a set of instructions. They must carry out what’s on the document or someone will die. Stashwick will play the husband, Anderson his wife. Lydon’s part is unknown.
Stashwick is coming off a recurring gig on FX’s Justified. He also has runs on in CSI: Miami, Burn Notice, Men of a Certain Age, and Heroes. He is repped by APA, Meghan Schumacher Management and attorney Melissa Rogal.
Anderson, repped by ICM and Untitled, was one of the stars of CBS’ The Unit and has recently appeared on House, M.D. and Private Practice.
Lydon has appeared in numerous TV shows ranging from House to In Plain Sight.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Red Sea Film Festival