- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It also was announced Tuesday that Acacia Entertainment will produce and finance the feature, with 47 Meters Down production company The Fyzz Facility set to executive produce. The companies recently worked together on screenwriter Taylor Sheridan’s directorial debut Wind River.
Matthew Heineman will direct from a script by Arash Amel. The film is based on Marie Brenner’s 2012 Vanity Fair story “Marie Colvin’s Private War.”
Thunder Road’s Basil Iwanyk and Kamala Films’ Marissa McMahon are producing, along with Charlize Theron under her Denver & Delilah banner. Savvy Media Holdings is also producing.
Erica Lee and Jonathan Fuhrman are executive producing for Thunder Road, alongside Fyzz Facility’s Wayne Marc Godfrey and Robert Jones and Ashley Schlaifer for Kamala.
CAA is handling U.S. rights, with Bloom handling international sales.
Hollander recently starred in The Night Manager, opposite Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston, and the Andy Serkis-directed drama Breathe. He is set to appear in the Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody.
Hollander is repped by WME and Bloom Hergott.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day