- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In addition to creating Lovecraft Country, the HBO hit that she executive produced with J.J. Abrams and Jordan Peele, Green is known for WGN’s Underground. She also worked on FX’s Sons of Anarchy and penned and is producing action film The Mother for Netflix.
The next Tomb Raider movie will once again star Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft, the video game adventurer who debuted in 1996 on the Sony PlayStation and was previously played by Angelina Jolie in two films. Vikander’s 2018 Tomb Raider movie was directed by Roar Uthaug and earned just under $275 million globally. The sequel will be produced by Graham King via his GK Films banner and Elizabeth Cantillon via The Cantillon Company.
Green is represented by CAA and Del Shaw.
Deadline first reported Green boarding the project.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day