- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The festival also announced today films slated for special screenings. They include Olivier Assayas’ Clouds of Sils Maria, Robert Kenner’s Merchants of Doubt, Xavier Dolan’s Mommy, Mike Leigh’s Mr. Turner, Bertrand Bonello’s Saint Laurent, Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland’s Still Alice, Nick Broomfield’s Tales of the Grim Sleeper and Jean-Pierre Dardenne and Luc Dardenne’s Two Days, One Night.
Read more ‘The Homesman’: Cannes Review
It also will hold an Indie Contenders Roundtable, presented by The Hollywood Reporter, featuring a panel of filmmakers representing this year’s indie films, and a Young Hollywood Roundtable, presented by the Los Angeles Times, featuring rising stars.
AFI Fest will take place Nov. 6-13 in Hollywood at the Dolby Theatre, the TCL Chinese Theatres, the Egyptian Theatre and the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day