- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tommy Lee Jones is joining Kevin Costner and Gary Oldman in Criminal, a thriller from Millennium Films.
Ariel Vromen, who wrote and directed The Iceman, is helming the project, which centers on a dead CIA operative’s memories, secrets and skills that are implanted into a dangerous prison inmate in hopes that he will stop a diabolical plot.
Jones will play a neuroscientist who transplants the memories.
Douglas Cook and David Weisberg wrote the script.
Producing are Chris Bender, J.C. Spink and Matt O’Toole.
Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson, Mark Gill, John Thompson, Christa Campbell, Lati Grobman, Christine Crowe, Jake Weiner and Jason Bloom are executive producing.
Jones last appeared in The Family, the Luc Besson-directed action movie that also starred Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer. He has his period drama The Homesman, which he also directed, on deck for a November release.
He is repped by CAA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day