- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Canadian indie distributors Raven Banner Entertainment and 108 Media are partnering to acquire genre film titles for worldwide sales.
The tie-up, unveiled Sunday at the Toronto International Film Festival, kicks off with an initial three-film slate aimed at the fan-boy market.
That includes Markus Blunder’s thriller Autumn Blood, starring Sophie Lowe, Peter Stormare and Gustaf Skarsgard, and Silver Tree and Abe Levy’s Deep Dark Canyon, the Nick Eversman and Ted Levine-starrer about two teenagers on the run as fugitives.
Rounding out the recently-acquired trio of genre titles for world sales is A.D. Calvo’s House of Dust, about a serial killer’s ghost terrorizing college students after his soul is accidentally released from a canister of cremains.
108 Media ahead of TIFF unveiled a separate deal to partner with Mark Urman’s Paladin to jointly release film titles in the North American market.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes