- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tom Wilkinson has joined the cast of the thriller Felony.
The film, which will star Joel Edgerton, is being produced by Solution Entertainment Group’s Lisa Wilson and Myles Nestel alongside Goalpost Pictures Australia’s Rosemary Blight. Edgerton is also producing via his Blue-Tongue Films banner.
Driving home after a celebration drink with his team after the long waited bust of a major gang, a decorated police officer (Edgerton) runs a young cyclist off the road. As he gives CPR to the child, fellow officers arrive to take his statement. In a split second decision he tells them a lie about the accident that will change all their lives in this edge of your seat thriller. Wilkinson will play the lead police investigator who arrives on the scene following the accident.
The film is set to start shooting in late October. Matthew Saville (Noise) is directing from a script by Edgerton.
The Solution arranged the financing for the film and is selling international rights at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Felony will be distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Roadshow Films.
CAA is handling U.S. rights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day