- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga has found her voice.
The Toronto Film Festival has added a press conference Friday morning where the pop icon will promote the Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two ahead of its world premiere later that night.
Her arrival in Toronto follows Gaga postponing a Sept. 4 concert in Montreal after feeling ill since her recent tour stop at New York City’s Citi Field. Gaga’s publicist confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that she will perform after the Friday-night screening.
Gaga: Five Foot Two — directed by Emmy-nominated filmmaker Chris Moukarbel, who will also appear at the TIFF presser — offers behind-the-scenes access to Gaga, born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, as she meets with close friends and family, records and releases her 2016 album, Joanne, and deals with personal struggles.
The documentary is produced by Heather Parry for Live Nation Productions, and CAA brokered its sale to Netflix. Gaga also brought her Joanne World Tour to Toronto’s Air Canada Centre for a two-night stand that started on Wednesday night.
Gaga’s latest concert tour kicked off in Vancouver on Aug. 1.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day