- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Shia LaBeouf, House of Cards star Kate Mara and Oscar-nominated actor Gary Oldman have signed on to star in Man Down, a psychological thriller from director Dito Montiel (A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints).
Screenwriter Adam Simon (Synapse) penned the script to Man Down, about an Afghanistan war veteran haunted by his experiences who is searching for his family in a post-apocalyptic America.
The Solution Entertainment is handling international sales for the project and will be pitching it to buyers at the Toronto Film Festival.
Dawn Krantz, Stephen McEveety and Jon Burton are producing the film, with shooting set to start Oct. 30 in Louisiana. The Solution’s Lisa Wilson and Myles Nestel are executive producing the project alongside Roger Goff.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Trumps Spidey at Friday Box Office
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Co-Director Kemp Powers on Last-Minute Cameos and That Twisty Cliffhanger
Transilvania International Film Festival
Transilvania International Film Festival Honors Timothy Spall With Lifetime Honor
‘He Went That Way’ Review: Jacob Elordi and Zachary Quinto in True Crime Misfire Awkwardly Stuck Between Genre Cracks