- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In what may be perceived as either great or terrible news, Tom Hanks is suggesting that Toy Story 4 is currently in the works.
PHOTOS: Making of ‘Toy Story 3’
While promoting his summer film Larry Crowne, the actor told the BBC that a fourth installment of the beloved Pixar franchise could be on the horizon. When asked about the possibility of a third sequel, Hanks casually responded, “I think there will be, yeah. Yeah, yeah. I think they’re working on it now. There you go.”
While that’s hardly an official confirmation, Hanks appears earnest in his response. Watch the video here beginning at the 2:30 mark. It should also be noted that Hanks makes no mention of whether or not he would be involved in a fourth film.
STORY: Oscar Winner Lee Unkrich Felt Pressure to Live Up to Previous ‘Toy Story’ Films
Toy Story 3, which provided a satisfying and heartfelt ending for viewers, won two Academy Awards for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Song. It was also a nominee in the coveted Best Picture category.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day