- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Universal has put out a slightly different new trailer for its stoner fantasy comedy Your Highness. Well, it’s different in at least one very noticeably major way: We see less of star Natalie Portman‘s butt. A shame, that.
James Franco, Danny McBride and Zooey Deschanel also star in David Gordon Green‘s latest film (he last directed Pineapple Express), though in more fully clothed performances. In the first trailer’s most notable scene (for me), McBride and Franco watch Portman disrobe next to a lake until she is down to a thong. In this new trailer, the studio has changed Portman into a more traditional bikini-shaped bottom.
This is bound to stir up unnecessary confusion, as viewers deserve to know going in whether they will see Portman’s full- or half-moon performance. In fact, at this point you could probably put a dollar amount on the box office lost from a geek audience seeking Queen Amidala’s uncovered cookies.
Universal, you do not want to disappoint
me these people. Put her back in the thong.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day